Want to install Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist on your PC but don’t know how to download it without riddling your PC with viruses and other useless software, you’ve come to the right place. We are going to tell you how to download it and how to check Splinter Cell Blacklist System Requirements online to guide you to your Splinter Cell experience. First off you can download Splinter Cell from websites such as R.G Mechanics or Skidrow Reloaded using torrent. But before you download and install the game you must first know the Splinter Cell Blacklist System Requirements. That’s where we come in we are going to show you the minimum system requirements so that you can play the game and the Recommended requirements so that you can truly enjoy the Splinter Cell experience.
The minimum requirements for playing Splinter Cell Blacklist are as follows:
- Minimum CPU should be at least: Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 @ 2.13 GHz or better; AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ @ 2.8 GHz or better
- Minimum RAM should be at least: 2 GB
- Compatible Operating Systems are: Windows XP SP3 or Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8 (both 32/64 bit versions)
- Minimum Graphics or Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT or current equivalent GeForce GTX 650, or AMD Radeon HD 3870 or better (512MB VRAM with Shader Model 4.0 or higher)
- A Functioning Sound Card
- Minimum Dedicated Video RAM: 512 MB
The Recommended requirements for playing Splinter Cell Blacklist are as follows:
- Minimum CPU should be at least: Core 2 Quad Q8400 @ 2.6Ghz or Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0Ghz
- Minimum RAM should be at least: 4 GB
- Compatible Operating Systems are: Windows XP (with SP3), Windows Vista (with SP2), Windows 7 (with SP1), Windows 8 (32bit and 64bit for each OS)
- Minimum Graphics or Video Card: 1024 VRAM DirectX 11 with Shader Model 5.0 or higher
- A Functioning Sound Card
- Minimum Dedicated Video RAM: 1 GB
You might be interested in playing Mass Effect 3 and can check its system requirements here.
Note: Before you install Splinter Cell Blacklist make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements.
About the Game:
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist is a Third Person Action-Stealth video game developed by Ubisoft. It is the sixth and final installment in Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell franchise. In Splinter Cell Blacklist the protagonist is an Agent of Secret Organization that detects and eliminates threats to the country. The protagonist is named Sam Fisher and it’s his mission to stop “The Engineers” which is a terrorist group with nefarious plans. The goal of the game is kinda like Hitman Games ( to evade every character that is not the target and eliminate only the target ). Players have a choice to either do the mission quietly and not attract any attention or go in guns blazing and kill every person you find ( which is extremely difficult to do ). I prefer to play the game as the developers intended, using stealth. Splinter Cell Blacklist features a competitive multiplayer and co-op mode where you can play the game with your friends and have tons and tons of fun. As the story of Splinter Cell Blacklist continues right after Splinter Cell Conviction you should first play Splinter Cell Conviction to fully enjoy the story of Splinter Cell series. So after you play the game be sure to leave a comment regarding your experience about Splinter Cell Blacklist.